GRANT SUPPORT PORTAL
The Grant Support Portal is designed to support non-profit organizations that need help finding, writing, and managing grants for their organization. Membership into the Grant Support Portal gives you the opportunity to search for nationwide grants, review our videos and resources, and download templates to help you with the grant writing process.
This program consists of:
- Access to search for nationwide grant opportunities
- Grant Templates
- Example Grant Proposals
GRANT WRITING MEMBERSHIP
This membership is for organizations who are learning to perfect their grant writing skills. Along with the tutorial videos and resources this membership allows you to submit two grant proposals per month for revision.
- Opportunity to search for nationwide grants
- Example Proposals
- Support completing two grant proposals or fundraisers per month
This membership is for non-profit organizations that are in the development stage. Through this membership you will have Full-Access to the Non-profit Start- Up Academy. All organizations recieve the support they need to prepare them for success in the non-profit sector.
Oraganizations obtain access to:
- One-on-One Monthly Strategic Planning Session
- Board of Directors/Staff Training
- Grant Writing Support for up to 5 proposals per month
- Fundraising Support
- Virtual support
- Live technical assistance with setting up the proper tools to execute your income strategy
- Physical Copy of The Healthy Boss
KSR Business Support, LLC offers professional development plans. Simply give us a call at (757) 524-3325 or email email@example.com. A member of our professional development team will happily work with you to design a training package that best meets your wants and needs.